Yalea's services (advice before and during your language course abroad) are 100% free. We are completely transparent about all the costs associated with your booking and you will only pay the original price set by the school.
The price referenced on our website is the course or accommodation fee plus any inscription charges and additional costs.*
*The final price can vary depending on when you travel (high/low season) and on additional charges you may need to pay when you arrive at the school (for example study material or accommodation deposit). For an accurate final price, please request a free price estimate or contact the Yalea team.
- Many schools charge a registration fee when you book. There may be a separate charge for your course and accommodation (i.e. a placement fee for matching you with a host family).
- If you take more than one course in the same group of schools or if you book a course in a school in which you have already studied, normally you do not need to pay the registration fee again.
- Depending on when you travel, some schools charge extra during high season.
- In some schools, the study material is included in the course cost. In others, it is a separate charge that you pay when booking or on your first day of classes.
- The cost can vary depending on the type of course and the course’s duration.
- The Yalea team will inform you of all the costs involved for the course you select.
In addition to our free assistance (advice and planning) we can help you with booking your flights, hotel and insurance. Contact us for more information.